NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (2019) – NEW SYLLABUS
The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (2019) is one of the leading and most recommended international qualification and certification course in “Occupational health and safety” globally.
This course is a full package which helps to develop -how to identify and deal with hazards at work, helping to reduce accidents and ill-health which will achieve cost savings for your organization.
This qualification is particularly relevant, benefited and useful to:
- Safety Professionals / EHS officers
- HR Managers / Facility Managers / Admin Managers
- Quality Managers
- Team leaders / Supervisors / Managers
- Skilled workers
- NEBOSH Qualification recognized by IIRSM (International Institute of Risk & safety Management) & IOSH (institution of Occupational Safety & Health)
- Since 1979, NEBOSH UK offering Globally recognized qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety
- Every Year over 50,000 professional take NEBOSH Qualifications
- More than 600 NEBOSH Course Provider (Learning Partner) Available globally in more than 150 countries
- To know more about NEBOSH visit www.nebosh.org.uk
- Globally Health and Safety jobs require- NEBOSH Qualified and certified professionals
- Supports in Building better career with attractive salary
- Improve knowledge to ensure safe work environment
- Supports in implementing effective Health and Safety Management systems in place
- Highly recognized, Highly prestigious International certification in “Occupational Health and Safety”
3S LIFE SAFE AKADEMIE:
- Accredited learning partner of NEBOSH 1478
- Approved Tutors from NEBOSH
- Better support in Teaching and mock practices
- Weekend also open for working professionals
- Mobile Contact +91-9742891683 / +91-9742811683 / +91-7975370191 / + 91-7975371948 (24hrs)
- Landline Contact +91-80-41207736 (9.00am to 8.00pm)
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hostel / PG available with foods for learners – within 600 meters from Institute
- website www.lifesafeacademy.com
NEBOSH NEW Syllabus IGC (2019)
Qualification designed for?
This qualification is designed for anyone (managers, supervisors and workers) in any type of organization. It’s ideal for anyone who needs a broad understanding of health and safety issues to be able to manage day-to-day risks effectively. Many people take the International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) as a first step in a career in health and safety. It gives a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
To qualify Nebosh International General Certificate in Occupational Safety (2019), it is mandatory that, learner must pass both the units. In written examination (Unit IG1) and practical Risk assessment (Unit IG2) learner need to get minimum passing marks (as mention in above table) in both units (IG1+IG2=IGC).
- Unit IG1, formal written examination conducted for 2.0hrs consisting of 11 compulsory questions, each question require to write answer subjectively. There shall not be any multiple choice questions for ticking.
This unit syllabus covers total 4 elements from Element-1 to 4.
- Unit IG2, the practical risk assessment covers knowledge from total 7 elements from Element-5 to 11. Needful time shall be 3.0hrs. The practical risk assessment must be submitted in hand written as well as final typed copy to the learning partner (institute) within 10 working days after the formal examination of IG1.
Globally Recognized Health, Safety & Environmental Qualifications
Recognized Relevant Respected
I am very thankful to the management of 3S LIFE SAFE AKADEMIE for their support in making me success in NEBOSH IGC Qualification.
The institute’s tutors are providing best classes and dedicated to mock question and practices to everyone which helps to score better and getting success in NEBOSH IGC qualification.
I always strongly refer and recommend 3S LIFE SAFE AKADEMIE to all my friends.