Diploma in Industrial Safety Course in India
About Diploma in Industrial Safety :-
Diploma in Industrial Safety is course with duration of one year. PG diploma in Industrial Safety is also available. This course can either be done under NCVTE (National Council for Vocational Training and Education) Or from Govt Approved Arunodaya University. Now the learners can take this course online and offline mode both .
The main objective of this course is to be
certified as a person with skills to minimize risks and accidents by implementing proper risk assessment and management techniques, *enhancing health and safety of employees and improvement of the safety culture of the organization as a whole.
The main benefit of Industrial Safety as compared with other streams is that this is applicable to multiple industries. Since the improvement of new technologies new hazards and disasters are also introduced so it is very important to protect the assets of an organization regardless of the type of the industry.
The knowledge and skills gained from this course can be applicable in
all Construction Industries,
- Hospitals, and pharma industry
- Oil and Petroleum industries,
- Logistics and Ware housing, Garments Industry, Hotel, food Beverages Industries
- Manufacturing and production field and a wide variety of fields.
- Dockyards ships ,aviation ,power plant sector ,solar plants etc
And many more ……
Who will do this course:-
Safety officers or profession who are already into this field they can pursue PG Diploma in Industrial Safety to upgrade their skills.
- SSLC Passes Students
- B.teach /Graduates any stream / Diploma Holders/ ITI Any Engineering or Degree dropped out
Mode of education:-
Any industries will be in need of the services of qualified safety professionals exclusively to take care of various Safety, Health and Environmental aspects of their personnel/other persons who are likely to be affected by any adverse effects arising from these industries.
Here are some of the roles and responsibilities of a Safety officer.
- Developing measures to assure personal safety
- Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations.
- Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work-plan.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas.
- Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP).
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all sub contractors safety plan and action.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Conducting investigations and preparing reports if any accidents or near misses occur.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
Syllabus of this course includes :-
- Introduction to Industrial Safety
- Fire safety principal and technology
- Construction Safety
- EHS (Environment Health And Safety)
- Industrial rules and regulations
- Basics of computer
- Personality development
- Industrial Visits
- Mock interview
Why to choose 3S Life Safe Academia?
- 3S has a vast experience in the field of Safety not only as a course provider but also in corporate training field.
- Best reviewed and rated institute
- Excellent tutorial classes by expert tutor
- Job oriented teaching method so that student easily crack interview
- . 3S is giving job assistance and guidance, including internship facility.
- Supportive management and motivational classes
- Prepare learners with strong theoretical knowledge with lots of practical training and industrial visit .
- Continuous providing industrial visits to enhance learners practical skills.
- Authorised centre of all higher level of safety courses like iosh nebosh so that students are able to placed in India as well as overseas
- We are happy to see our students are placed in Bangalore Metro works, Oil and Petroleum fields and in Aviation and Air ports.